FACEBOOK GROUP RULES
- Be helpful, supportive, and polite to each other.
- No bullies, no trolls, no harassment or abusive behavior.
- Give creative feedback only when you’re asked for it.
- Please keep your promo to the Tuesday promo thread, which the moderator will post.
- Respect each other’s privacy. What happens in HBIC Nation, stays in HBIC Nation.
- Admins reserve the right to remove posts at their own discretion.
- HBICs love to hire other HBICs, but let the client approach you first. Stay classy.
- No one has to stay at a party they want to leave. We’ll still love you if you have to go.
- Rules are subject to change.
- Use the magnifying glass icon to search for a thread or topic. This way we don’t clog up the group with the same questions on multiple posts.
- Remember that Facebook is public even if the group is “Closed.” If you don’t want it repeated, don’t say it. If you feel you must repeat something you heard here, don’t name names. Be considerate, be helpful, be nice.
Check out our CITIZENSHIP page to join the HBIC Nation.